ACADA is a not for profit organisation.
It's primary objective is to provide benefits and training opportunities to it's members and to help them grow, regardless of whether they are beginners or professional cake artists.
Its also our role to showcase Australia's incredibly talented cake decorators, to the world
- As Australia's cake decorating industry peak industry body and community organisation, provide exceptional service to members regardless of their location, membership category or experience level
- To be a not for profit organisation where profits generated are reinvested back into the cake decorating industry, to promote the industry, ACADA's members and to provide exceptional learning, training and mentoring opportunities
- To provide a friendly encouraging, supportive environment where cake decorators are inspired, learn and grow. Where they can network within Australia and globally, share skills and learn from each other regardless of their skill level, religious background, culture or economic status
- To raise the profile and promote Australia's incredibly talented cake artists and cake decorating industry, internationally
- To ensure membership fees remain affordable and provide high value to members. Membership includes membership discounts to ACADA's events, discounts through alliance partnerships with various industry partners and retail stores.
- To provide opportunities for members to promote their skills or business where possible
- To ensure the standard within the Australian cake decorating industry remains high by establishing an "Industry Code of Conduct", providing ACADA Membership Accreditation,a membership newsletter and regular industry updates.
- Provide advice to members so they understand and can maintain acceptable industry standards. This will include but not be limited to training and advice on pricing guidelines. This will enable them to be profitable, assist with their success and assure the industry's long term sustainability
- To place Australia as a serious destination on the international cake event calendar by establishing and hosting an annual international standard cake show, International Cake Show Australia